Hello, good afternoon, everyone! ^_^
Yeah, this morning I make a new cactus pincushion. Its smaller than the one I made yesterday. I also use cotton fabric for the cactus and put some pieces of soft brown felt on the pot. I put this pincushion on my desk. Oh, its pretty cute (I think). Hehehe...^_^
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Good Monday morning everyone! Well, actually it is 05.15 am right now. But I already in front of my laptop. While I waiting to do Subuh Pra...
-
Assalamualaikum~ Oh my, it was about 10 months I don't write over here! Lately, I become so lazy. Well, real life is so tough. But le...
-
Hello, happy Sunday everyone! ^o^ Long time I don’t make some craft projects, because I was very lazy. Beside that, I was captivated b...
-
Happy holiday, everyone!!! I spent my holiday crafting at home. Why? Because I do not doing it for a long time and actually if I go out sho...
-
Last month I draw this doodle while thinking about my work. Because lately, I think my work doesn't make me happy. It's like never e...
-
Tertarik untuk membuat boneka flannel seperti gambar di samping? Kalau tertarik dan ingin mencoba membuatnya sendiri, yuk terus dibaca po...
-
Ada Alice dari Wonderland yang mampir ke Imero Hemo nih! Hehe… J Okay, boneka flannel terbaru di Imero Hemo adalah Alice in Wonderland...
-
Hello, selamat Sabtu pagi!!! ^o^ Pagi ini saya mau mengupload tutorial cara membuat salah satu bunga kain kesukaan mama saya. Sebenarny...
-
Oh my God!!! It was pretty long time I do not write over here! Its almost 9 months!!! >,< Actually I make lots of things but I do not...
-
“Kau meninggalkan ponselmu”, seorang gadis berkulit cokelat meletakkan sebuah ponsel di samping gadis lain yang sedang menyuapkan spageti ke...
Jumat, 19 April 2013
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar