Hello, good night everyone!
Well, it almost midnight actually. I'm stress, so I can't sleep well lately. So, tonight I finish my colouring page that I did since last week. I just colouring it. The sketch isn't mine. There was a signature of the owner but I can't read her/his name.
By the way, I use connector pen from Faber Castell. This is the first time I have 60 colours pen. Well, I enjoy it, hehehehe ^_^
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Aku salah melangkah. Aku keliru membaca petunjuk arah. Aku tak pernah menyangka. Pikirku, aku berdiri di balik tembok batu yang dingin d...
-
I want a pincushion! Yeah, that’s on my head. I want a pincushion but too lazy to go to market and buy a pincushion. So, I decide to m...
-
Good Monday morning everyone!!! ^o^ Look at my new pincushion, isn't it cute?? I make it in mushroom house shape using cotton fabr...
-
Akhir-akhir ini aku suka menghias penghalang pintu dan kali ini aku menghias penghalang pintu yang berbentuk persegi. Awalnya aku ingin m...
-
I'm bored and very tired tonight, but I'm not asleep yet. So, I take pictures of my deathnote and action fugures of Light yagami dan...
-
Hello, happt sunday everyone!!! I was busy lately somI can't writing much here, but I've make a lot of craft products, such as flow...
-
Aku hanya seorang yang buta arah Lari sebelum jauh terikat darah Aku mencoba belajar Namun tak diajar Semua sesumbar sampah Penuh k...
-
Hai, selamat malam~ Kali ini saya mau mengupload beberapa gantungan kunci untuk Imero Hemo aka online shop punya saya. Hehehe ^_^ Sudah ...
-
Assalamualaikum~ Oh my, it was about 10 months I don't write over here! Lately, I become so lazy. Well, real life is so tough. But le...
-
I just finished watching dorama Himitsu no Hanazono and now I will write about my review or opinion about this dorama. Himitsu no Han...
Jumat, 19 Februari 2016
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar