Oh, hello everyone! Oh my, I am really sleepy right now. But I want to write here before I sleep.
I just finished these cute cake pincushions. Lately I love to make pincushion because I am in no mood to make brooches. Eventhough I sell these pincushions pretty cheap but I am happy while making it. As long as I am in the mood or happy, I believe I can make something pretty. Hahahaha XD
By the way, I make lots of cake pincushions but many of them already sold out. Well, actually the pincushions that I finished tonight are someone's order. I hope she likes it.
Well, I want to sleep. Good night~♡
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Ingin memegang hamster yang lucu tapi takut digigit? Sebenarnya tidak perlu takut ketika ingin memegang dan bermain bersama hamster, k...
-
Good midnight, everyone! ^o^ Okay, tonight I will post my cute papercraf. I don’t design it, I just download it from amazing Japanese ...
-
Pagi! Kali ini aku mau berbagi tentang pengalamanku memelihara hamster, khususnya hamster betina yang baru melahirkan dan pertama kali m...
-
Wild Life karya Fujisaki Masato adalah salah satu komik favoritku. Sejak awal aku memang sudah tertarik dengan komik yang mengangkat tema ...
-
Kadang aku kesal jika melihat bulu hamster kesayangan lembab atau basah. Rasanya makhluk kecil nan imut itu terlihat seperti gembel. Bulunya...
-
Hai, selamat malam~ Kali ini saya mau mengupload beberapa gantungan kunci untuk Imero Hemo aka online shop punya saya. Hehehe ^_^ Sudah ...
-
Yeah, this is the second blog post that I write this morning. Like I wrote before in my previous blog post, I will write about my latest ...
-
Good Monday morning everyone! Well, actually it is 05.15 am right now. But I already in front of my laptop. While I waiting to do Subuh Pra...
-
Oh, hello everyone! Oh my, I am really sleepy right now. But I want to write here before I sleep. I just finished these cute cake pincush...
-
Yes, selamat pagi! Hari ini saya mau membagikan cara saya mendaur ulang kotak minuman menjadi kotak pensil. Ya, saya sangat suka mendaur ul...
Selasa, 26 Juli 2016
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar