Hello, happy Friday everyone!!! ^o^
Today I will write about my latest craft project that is make jellyfish ribbon flower. Yeah, people over here call it that because the shape looks like a jellyfish. Actually I'm not interested to make it, but a senior at my workplace asked me how to make it. So, I looking for the tutorial (I watch Natali Doma's youtube channel) then make these trial and error.
I like the soft tosca one, so I want to make a new brooch for myself using it. I don't like small brooch, so I make another one using pink ribbon. Then I combine it so it become bigger.
Isn't my new brooch pretty?
Well, maybe I'll make more for Imero Hemo, hehehe ^_^
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Wow, long time I don’t make a felt cake. But, today I finish my old craft poject that is a felt cake for door stopper. Yeah, this is a d...
-
My mom bought some very soft and cold satin fabrics to make dresses for my aunt. Actually I like those fabric, especially the grey one. ...
-
Good morning, yesterday I made these pompom flowers from fabric. I cut the fabric to some square, so the result of pompom flower is not ...
-
Hello, happy Monday everyone!!! ^o^ Last Saturday night I got a cold so I can’t sleep properly. So I took my sketchbook, pencil, and s...
-
Today I will write a blog post about my new little notes. I have lots of unused paper or note. Usually I just use half of the note to wr...
-
Assalamualaikum~ Oh my, it was about 10 months I don't write over here! Lately, I become so lazy. Well, real life is so tough. But le...
-
Kadang aku kesal jika melihat bulu hamster kesayangan lembab atau basah. Rasanya makhluk kecil nan imut itu terlihat seperti gembel. Bulunya...
-
Hello, long time no see!!! Hehehe… J Actually I made this recycle craft project last week but because my internet wasn’t works so I ca...
-
Aku iseng menulis berbagai hal tidak penting di buku catatan kecilku. Dari catatan tentang organisasi mahasiswa hingga gambar-gambar aneh...
-
Oh my God, how long I don't write a tutorial?? Okay, okay, this time I'll write a tutorial how to make a pencil box. Well, actu...
Kamis, 11 Februari 2016
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar