Trust is a fragile thing, isn't it?
Once it broken, anything won't be the same anymore.
It just like a glass. Even if we repair it, we still can see the crack.
We just need to be careful whom we trust, but don't expect it from cheap people, because trust is expensive.
Also, don't lost trust from someone who is loyal, smart, or dangerous.
P.s.
I found this quote (in the photo) said by Yaba in Jack of Heart's game from Alice in Borderland manga.
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Ingin memegang hamster yang lucu tapi takut digigit? Sebenarnya tidak perlu takut ketika ingin memegang dan bermain bersama hamster, k...
-
Good midnight, everyone! ^o^ Okay, tonight I will post my cute papercraf. I don’t design it, I just download it from amazing Japanese ...
-
Oh, hello everyone! Oh my, I am really sleepy right now. But I want to write here before I sleep. I just finished these cute cake pincush...
-
Pagi! Kali ini aku mau berbagi tentang pengalamanku memelihara hamster, khususnya hamster betina yang baru melahirkan dan pertama kali m...
-
Yeah, this is the second blog post that I write this morning. Like I wrote before in my previous blog post, I will write about my latest ...
-
Kadang aku kesal jika melihat bulu hamster kesayangan lembab atau basah. Rasanya makhluk kecil nan imut itu terlihat seperti gembel. Bulunya...
-
Look at my newest red peony kanzashi, isn’t it pretty?!? ^o^ This time I use red and pink soft shirt fabric. I make the peony kanzashi...
-
Welcome, baby hamster!!! ^_^ Okay, today, August 11 th 2012, Regina gave birth. She has 6 little pups. Look at this!
-
Oh my~ Pretty long time I am not here, about 2 months!!! Well, being working adult is tough. Lately I work day and night. It makes me exh...
-
Lagi, aku ditipu bahasamu menyihir Mengertikah kau, kalimatmu buatku tersesat Terdiam di tengah putaran jarum jam yang enggan berhenti Lagi...
Sabtu, 20 Agustus 2016
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar