Hello, happy Wednesday, everyone! ^o^
Don't worry, this time I do not write about my brooches (if you already bored of it). Actually, I was stress because of something then I decide to draw a doodle, a pretty simple one. Then, this is it!
This time I use some spidol or colour pen. Actually I prefer crayon than spidol or pencil colour but unfortunately I can't use it anymore. Because my mom gave it to my little nephew.
Okay, I need to do something. So, see you next time!
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Look at my newest red peony kanzashi, isn’t it pretty?!? ^o^ This time I use red and pink soft shirt fabric. I make the peony kanzashi...
-
Tertarik untuk membuat boneka flannel seperti gambar di samping? Kalau tertarik dan ingin mencoba membuatnya sendiri, yuk terus dibaca po...
-
Aku pernah tanpa sengaja menghadiri sebuah pelatihan. Mengapa kukatakan “tanpa sengaja” ? jawabannya adalah karena salah seorang temanku den...
-
Hello, happy Tuesday!!! ^o^ I write this blog post by my Remu-chan (tab) because I don't have much time to write by laptop. I hope with...
-
Well, happy Sunday everyone!!! ^o^ I was busy lately because I need to go to my work place and it is so far from my house, but what cou...
-
Ingin memegang hamster yang lucu tapi takut digigit? Sebenarnya tidak perlu takut ketika ingin memegang dan bermain bersama hamster, k...
-
Good midnight, everyone! ^o^ Okay, tonight I will post my cute papercraf. I don’t design it, I just download it from amazing Japanese ...
-
Well, good sunday morning everyone!!! ^o^ Lately, I feel like back to my old passion that is bow! I really love bows! This time I make...
-
Happy Sunday everyone!!! Today I make time to write over here. Because if you ask me if I am busy or not, my answer is yes, I'm busy ...
-
Hello, sudah lama tidak upload Imero Hemo. Kali ini ada beberapa bros bunga kanzashi lotus cantik yang terbuat dari kain satin, kain sifo...
Selasa, 25 November 2014
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar