Hmm,
isn’t it looks yummy? Yes, I love this kind of food for my breakfast. This
morning, my mother cook this food that people call as “Nasi Kabuli”. The rice
is sweet because of the taste of coconut milk. The salty from the fish. Banjar
people call it as “Iwak Rabuk”, it made of fish. And the yellow one is egg. Don’t
ask me how to cook it because I can’t cook! Haha… J
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Yes, selamat pagi! Hari ini saya mau membagikan cara saya mendaur ulang kotak minuman menjadi kotak pensil. Ya, saya sangat suka mendaur ul...
-
Hai, selamat malam~ Kali ini saya mau mengupload beberapa gantungan kunci untuk Imero Hemo aka online shop punya saya. Hehehe ^_^ Sudah ...
-
Assalamualaikum~ Oh my, it was about 10 months I don't write over here! Lately, I become so lazy. Well, real life is so tough. But le...
-
Good Monday morning everyone! Well, actually it is 05.15 am right now. But I already in front of my laptop. While I waiting to do Subuh Pra...
-
Last month I draw this doodle while thinking about my work. Because lately, I think my work doesn't make me happy. It's like never e...
-
Yes, second post for today! Well, I made thing in early month this year. I really like the result! I use white and blue sky fabric to make ...
-
There was a time when I need a little pouch for my coin money. So, I thought I would make a cute one. Actually I made this last year on D...
-
Selamat sore! ^_^ Alhamdulillah baru saja menyelesaikan beberapa bros permintaan mama. Yups, ini adalah model bros favorit mama. Sudah seja...
-
Good Saturday Morning, everyone! Okay, today I will post about my last project that is paper mobile. Actually I want to make it since long ...
-
Aku salah melangkah. Aku keliru membaca petunjuk arah. Aku tak pernah menyangka. Pikirku, aku berdiri di balik tembok batu yang dingin d...
Senin, 21 Mei 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar