Well, second blogpost for today. This is my newest brooches for Imero Hemo. I call it as Lobo. As usual, I design it to use in the head. I don't think too much while making it. Well, I just let my right brain to works as it please. Hehehe ^_^
So, what do you think?
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Hello, happt sunday everyone!!! I was busy lately somI can't writing much here, but I've make a lot of craft products, such as flow...
-
Pada hari Senin, tanggal 10 Oktober 2011, Ime melahirkan 4 ekor bayi hamster yang kecil-kecil. Tentunya mereka adalah anak dari Papa Sebby d...
-
Happy Sunday everyone! ^o^ Today I am in the mood to make cute small things for myself. Actually I do not need it for now, but I don't ...
-
Kadang aku kesal jika melihat bulu hamster kesayangan lembab atau basah. Rasanya makhluk kecil nan imut itu terlihat seperti gembel. Bulunya...
-
Pagi! Kali ini aku mau berbagi tentang pengalamanku memelihara hamster, khususnya hamster betina yang baru melahirkan dan pertama kali m...
-
Good Wednesday morning everyone!!! ^o^ Alright, it’s March already. Today I will upload my newest craft work, that is clay ring! Yeah, ...
-
Hallo, ada pincushion atau bantalan jarum baru di Imero Hemo!!! ^o^ Kali ini ada pincushion bentuk baru di Imero Hemo. Bentuk pincushion ...
-
Kali ini aku membuat pita dari flannel untuk hiasan jilbab. Aku sengaja membuatnya bertingkat dengan dua warna untuk bisa menonjolkan ren...
-
Hello, good morning everyone!!! This morning I will upload a photo of me and my new brooch. I bought a new clothes but i do not have cute...
-
Look at this picture, there are some cute colourfull butterlies over the flowers. Hihihi… ^_^ A few months ago I made some felt butter...
Senin, 27 April 2015
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar