Hello, happy sunday everyone!!! ^o^
Finally, I can crafting as much as my heart want to do. Actually I just photo shooting my new brooches series for Imero Hemo. But, before that I make a simple plastic pouch.
I just use a plastic and a zipper to make it. I just sew it then tadaaaaa!!!! A simple pouch for my toiletries (when I go out or traveling). I make it because I want to and I was too lazy to buy it from fancy store. Hahaha ^o^
Well, I was told by someone that I just need to buy things, not need to make everything by myself, especially recycling thing. I know, not everyone understand the value or handmade things, so I stop show it to them. It just waste my energy and time. Well, they can say what they want and I still do my hobby, that is crafting. Hahahaha ^o^
Well, see you in next project! ♡♡♡
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Look at my newest red peony kanzashi, isn’t it pretty?!? ^o^ This time I use red and pink soft shirt fabric. I make the peony kanzashi...
-
Hello, happy Tuesday!!! ^o^ I write this blog post by my Remu-chan (tab) because I don't have much time to write by laptop. I hope with...
-
Well, happy Sunday everyone!!! ^o^ I was busy lately because I need to go to my work place and it is so far from my house, but what cou...
-
Tertarik untuk membuat boneka flannel seperti gambar di samping? Kalau tertarik dan ingin mencoba membuatnya sendiri, yuk terus dibaca po...
-
Well, good sunday morning everyone!!! ^o^ Lately, I feel like back to my old passion that is bow! I really love bows! This time I make...
-
Ingin memegang hamster yang lucu tapi takut digigit? Sebenarnya tidak perlu takut ketika ingin memegang dan bermain bersama hamster, k...
-
Selamat sore! ^_^ Alhamdulillah baru saja menyelesaikan beberapa bros permintaan mama. Yups, ini adalah model bros favorit mama. Sudah seja...
-
Good midnight, everyone! ^o^ Okay, tonight I will post my cute papercraf. I don’t design it, I just download it from amazing Japanese ...
-
Eid Mubarak, everyone!!! ^o^ Without we realize, Ramadhan will leave us soon and if we’re lucky enough, we’ll meet it next year. Amin! ...
-
Yeah! Happy Sunday, everyone!!! \\ ^o^ // This afternoon I will write about how I spend my Sundays. Yes, 4 Sundays! I was busy like usual, ...
Sabtu, 19 Desember 2015
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar