Hello~
Well, I pinned a tutorial about wrapping gift days ago. Then, this morning I playing around at youtube and watch tutorial about wrapping gift. I want to try it actually. And, I get the opportunity! Yay!!!
My mom wants to give her nephew's baby a gift. Her nephew (or my cousin, but not blood related) gave birth to her baby girl yesteday. So my mom wants to visit her. Then, I said, let me wrap the gift! Hehehe ^_^
Well, this is it. I modify it so it a little different from the tutorial from pinterest and youtube (Sorry, I forgot the artists name who make those tutorials).
What do you think? ^_^
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Look at my newest red peony kanzashi, isn’t it pretty?!? ^o^ This time I use red and pink soft shirt fabric. I make the peony kanzashi...
-
Tertarik untuk membuat boneka flannel seperti gambar di samping? Kalau tertarik dan ingin mencoba membuatnya sendiri, yuk terus dibaca po...
-
Hello, happy Tuesday!!! ^o^ I write this blog post by my Remu-chan (tab) because I don't have much time to write by laptop. I hope with...
-
Well, happy Sunday everyone!!! ^o^ I was busy lately because I need to go to my work place and it is so far from my house, but what cou...
-
Ingin memegang hamster yang lucu tapi takut digigit? Sebenarnya tidak perlu takut ketika ingin memegang dan bermain bersama hamster, k...
-
Good midnight, everyone! ^o^ Okay, tonight I will post my cute papercraf. I don’t design it, I just download it from amazing Japanese ...
-
Well, good sunday morning everyone!!! ^o^ Lately, I feel like back to my old passion that is bow! I really love bows! This time I make...
-
Eid Mubarak, everyone!!! ^o^ Without we realize, Ramadhan will leave us soon and if we’re lucky enough, we’ll meet it next year. Amin! ...
-
Hello, happy Monday everyone!!! ^o^ Long time I don’t make a tutorial and because I’m happy today (Today is Nisfu Sa’ban and it means ...
-
Ada Alice dari Wonderland yang mampir ke Imero Hemo nih! Hehe… J Okay, boneka flannel terbaru di Imero Hemo adalah Alice in Wonderland...
Kamis, 24 Desember 2015
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar