Good
morning, yesterday I made these pompom flowers from fabric. I cut the fabric to
some square, so the result of pompom flower is not perfectly round. I use thin
and light, so the result is fluffy. What da ya think? Hehe
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Okay, memanfaatkan waktu liburanku yang tersisa, aku menghias buku catatanku. Melihat banyaknya buku notes di dalam lemari mengurungkan n...
-
Yay, I make sleep masks again! Actually I make it last week but just write about it today. Sorry, hehehe… J I make it simple but I use ...
-
Good Monday morning, girls! Today, I will write a tutorial how to make pencil stand case. This is recycle craft actually. ^_^ Alright, ...
-
Hello, happy weekend everyone!!! ^o^ Well, actually I want to write on this blog since last week, but I can't because I was so busy w...
-
Oke, pagi yang menyenangkan! Beberapa hari ini aku memang sedang merasa senang karena tidak ada urusan kampus yang membebaniku, yah walaupun...
-
Yes, I'm gambling with this picture of mine. Gamble of many things actually. But don;t worry, all of it aren't big gamble, just gamb...
-
Alright, good afternoon everyone!!! Lately, I addicted to make felt flowers. I dunno, but I feel fun while make this. This idea of flo...
-
Hello, good Saturday morning!!! ^o^ Okay, today I will review a novel that I read this week. Actually I bought this novel last year, end...
-
Wahai Pengembara Sebagai siapakah engkau datang ke negeri ini? Singkirkan lidah berbisamu jika kau teman. Kunci angan-anganmu akan dunia b...
-
Kadang aku kesal jika melihat bulu hamster kesayangan lembab atau basah. Rasanya makhluk kecil nan imut itu terlihat seperti gembel. Bulunya...
Senin, 30 September 2013
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)




0 komentar:
Posting Komentar