Alright,
today I make cut hairbow from fabrics. I use the purple flower fabric and
purple elephant fabric as the basic. I sew thin purple lace and silver ribbon on the top.
Yes, its done. Very simple but cute, I think. Hehehe… ^_^
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Ingin memegang hamster yang lucu tapi takut digigit? Sebenarnya tidak perlu takut ketika ingin memegang dan bermain bersama hamster, k...
-
Oh, hello everyone! Oh my, I am really sleepy right now. But I want to write here before I sleep. I just finished these cute cake pincush...
-
Oh my~ Pretty long time I am not here, about 2 months!!! Well, being working adult is tough. Lately I work day and night. It makes me exh...
-
Look at my newest red peony kanzashi, isn’t it pretty?!? ^o^ This time I use red and pink soft shirt fabric. I make the peony kanzashi...
-
Good midnight, everyone! ^o^ Okay, tonight I will post my cute papercraf. I don’t design it, I just download it from amazing Japanese ...
-
Yeah, this is the second blog post that I write this morning. Like I wrote before in my previous blog post, I will write about my latest ...
-
Aku suka sekali dengan pita, semua yang berbentuk pita, dan semua yang berhiaskan pita. Tas, baju, sepatu, jepit rambut, bando, atau ap...
-
Good Monday morning everyone! Well, actually it is 05.15 am right now. But I already in front of my laptop. While I waiting to do Subuh Pra...
-
Hello, good morning! ^o^ Well, lately I just write a blog post each month. I’m so sad. I want to write more! Okay, now I will write abo...
-
Last month I draw this doodle while thinking about my work. Because lately, I think my work doesn't make me happy. It's like never e...
Sabtu, 23 Juni 2012
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar