Yes, I'm gambling with this picture of mine. Gamble of many things actually. But don;t worry, all of it aren't big gamble, just gamble with myself. This Sunflower Brooch is my newest work. Oh yeah, the doodle behind was my work too.
Let see, will I win this gamble or not. ^o^
About Me
Total Tayangan Halaman
Entri Populer
-
Tertarik untuk membuat boneka flannel seperti gambar di samping? Kalau tertarik dan ingin mencoba membuatnya sendiri, yuk terus dibaca po...
-
Look at my newest red peony kanzashi, isn’t it pretty?!? ^o^ This time I use red and pink soft shirt fabric. I make the peony kanzashi...
-
Hello, good Wednesday morning everyone! What a good date today, December 11 th 2013 (11-12-13). Hehehe… :p Alright, I make another ka...
-
Selamat sore! ^_^ Alhamdulillah baru saja menyelesaikan beberapa bros permintaan mama. Yups, ini adalah model bros favorit mama. Sudah seja...
-
I spent my day off of college at home as usual. Because I was bored, I decided to make a snack in the kitchen. In the refrigerator, there ar...
-
Hai, selamat malam~ Kali ini saya mau mengupload beberapa gantungan kunci untuk Imero Hemo aka online shop punya saya. Hehehe ^_^ Sudah ...
-
Happy Sunday everyone!!! Today I make time to write over here. Because if you ask me if I am busy or not, my answer is yes, I'm busy ...
-
Good midnight, everyone! ^o^ Okay, tonight I will post my cute papercraf. I don’t design it, I just download it from amazing Japanese ...
-
Hello, happy Monday everyone!!! ^o^ Last Saturday night I got a cold so I can’t sleep properly. So I took my sketchbook, pencil, and s...
-
Yes, selamat pagi! Hari ini saya mau membagikan cara saya mendaur ulang kotak minuman menjadi kotak pensil. Ya, saya sangat suka mendaur ul...
Sabtu, 27 September 2014
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)



0 komentar:
Posting Komentar